DirectXMath 3.17 is now available via GitHub, NuGet, and vcpkg. It is included in the Windows SDK (10.0.22621) for Windows 11, Version 22H2.
The changes for this release include:
- Added ColorsLinear namespace to DirectXColors.h with linear versions of .NET colors
- Optimized the
- Fixed overread problem for 16bpp GPU types Load functions:
XM_CACHE_LINE_SIZEupdated for ARM/ARM64 targets to 128 bytes
- A few comments added to improve IntelliSense experience
- Conformance improvements for GNU compiler
- Minor code cleanup
I’ve made a minor hot-fix release since the Windows SDK above was finalized. This version addresses two minor issues:
- Hot-fix to address
-Wreserved-identifierwarnings with clang v13
- C++20 spaceship operators for XMFLOAT2, XMFLOAT3, etc. when building with
This version is available from GitHub, NuGet, and vcpkg. It will be included in a future Windows SDK.
Related: Known Issues: DirectXMath 3.03, DirectXMath 3.06, DirectXMath 3.07, DirectXMath 3.08, DirectXMath 3.09, DirectXMath 3.10, DirectXMath 3.11, DirectXMath 3.12/3.13, DirectXMath 3.14, DirectXMath 3.15/3.16